Applications will be accepted from March 1, 2021 - March 31,2021
Grant Funding Gets Non-profit Projects Under Way
Finance Fund works with non-profit community-based organizations that need seed funding to determine project feasibility or to move projects forward. Grants are made to eligible organizations that work to meet the needs of low- and moderate-income communities in Ohio.
Our grants are designed to create a better quality of life for people living in economically distressed urban and rural communities. Download our Eligibility for Grant Programs
- Predevelopment Grant: These grants provide funding for projects with an affordable housing aspect to them. Grants up to $30,000 are available for eligible uses such as feasibility studies, market studies, business plans, architectural drawings, appraisals, engineering, environmental studies, and professional fees.
- Economic Development Grant: These grants provide funding for self-sustaining projects that create permanent private sector jobs to strengthen an area's economic base. Grants up to $100,000 are available for hard construction costs and fixed assets such as real estate acquisition, machinery, equipment, furniture, fixtures, etc.
APPLICATIONS, GUIDELINES AND PROGRAM MATERIALS
- Grant Programs Fact Sheet
- Grant Program Eligibility
- Grant Application
- Budget Revision Form
- Economic Development Grant – Funds Draw Form
- Predevelopment Grant – Funds Draw Form
Our dedicated team would like to learn about your project and can recommend the best approach for achieving your goals. To get started, please contact us at email@example.com.